Inspiration for your topic
The topics clean water and plastic waste may sound somewhat limiting. But they actually offer endless possibilities. To stimulate your creativity, we have drawn up a short list of ideas you can use as an inspiration or starting point for choosing your thesis topic:
- How to encourage sustainable use of water and/or plastic?
- How can we create plastic into an artpiece?
- How do we ensure cleaner seas and oceans?
- How can we reduce plastic waste through the art of theater?
- How can human behaviour be changed by design?
- Is there an innovative technique imaginable to break down plastic?
- How to develop cosmetics without micro plastics?
- What are effective ways to filter water?
- How do we create (more) awareness on plastic waste and/or polluted waste?
- The effect of social influence on plastic waste
- Fungi & the plastics problem
- How can companies reduce their plastic waste?
- How can we improve the processing of plastic waste?
- Bio innovations
- How can we reduce the pollution on the coast?
- What social initiatives can contribute to cleaner water or the reducing of plastic waste?
- How do we change recycling in upcycling?
It is also possible to tackle water and waste problems within your internship! Read more about doing your graduation project with a thesis embargo here.
Do you experience – despite the brain waves – difficulties choosing a topic? Or are you not sure whether your research topic is suitable for the Changemaker Challenge? Ask your supervisor or email us at email@example.com.